Re: stories with external pointers

I was the only person so far using external pages, because I wanted to
avoid cluttering the main page. Others have been very liberal in pasting
very large chunks of text into the main User Stories document. Maybe the
latter is OK, so I have followed that lead and moved a couple of my
external pages into the main document, and added prose to the summaries
of the others.