Re: shapes-ISSUE-5 (Resource Shape Association): How is a resource associated with shapes?

I have created such a page and consider my task to be done for now.

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Resource_Shape_Association

This is obviously just a starting point and awaits input from others. In
particular I did not dare to cover whatever approach ShEx uses, and
would appreciate Eric's help with that in the last section.

Thanks,
Holger