working on "A Model of Authority in the Web"

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:44:54 -0600
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Cc: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
It's been a while since I used cwm for real work, but
it still seems to be a good framework for thinking.

In last week's TAG meeting*, Jonathan brought out ABLP
logic as a way to attack some HTTP semantics questions.
His very brief presentation engaged much of the TAG,
and I took the ball to write it up in prose.

Of course, it's against my nature to write anything formal
without checking it by machine. I just got the 1st full
example working; feedback is welcome:
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/story.html

For details on how to run the example through cwm, see
  http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/Makefile

Next step: get cwm to spit out a proof and format
it nicely. Wish me luck.

Once I've got that much, I'll probably take it to www-tag...

* minutes in progress, but you can pore
over http://www.w3.org/2009/12/09-tagmem-irc
if you're determined.

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E