Use cwm rule engine feature in other Appl.

From: Antoine Zen-Ruffinen <antoine.zenruffinen@hevs.ch>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:49:26 +0200
To: <public-cwm-talk@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm quite new to the semantic web. Until now I made some stuff with Jena, but I prefere working with Python. So I discovered CWM. Is ther a way to use its rule engine / reasoner feature from an extern application using rdflib or other ? Does someone have example code ?
I'we been looking in swap code, but I didn't found what I want.

Tank's a lot for any help !

Antoine