TeamSubmission/n3

From: <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:57:13 +0100
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Am very pleased to see http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/n3/
and just finished adding <= support in euler.Parser

There was already support for white space inside a <uri>
(although I didn't realize that it worked..)

The main differences that we have in our implementation are
1/ the scope of quickvars like ?A is the statement level
2/ dots are allowed in the local name part of qnames (SPARQL)

In all our semweb application we tend to use N3 as the
"legislation" language

    _| euler5  _|
   |___prover_|
| run-  | |  N3   |