Re: sparql list constructor

From: Yosi Scharf <syosi@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:53:24 -0400
Cc: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
To: mainka@antidot.net

Jérôme Mainka:

Thanks for trying cwm's sparql support! I'm trying to reduce the
number of bugs, so any feedback is appreciated.

We do not support that ability at this time. Patches are always
welcome, but it was decided that supporting the creation of lists
that way was too difficult for cwm to do, and my time was spent
elsewhere.

Yosi Scharf