newbie question - about the list itself

From: Andrew Matthews <Andrew.Matthews@readify.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:00:29 +1000
To: <public-cwm-talk@w3.org>
Hi All,

Is this the correct list to consult for newbie-level questions about
CWM, N3 and related SW technologies?
If not, can you suggest a better forum for my questions?
(I am experiencing problems with N3 rules and cwm ... --think -strings
almost definitely inexperience and ignorance, but I don't know where
else to turn)
TIA,
Andrew Matthews
Readify | Senior Developer

Suite 206 Nolan Tower | 29 Rakaia Way | Docklands | VIC 3008 | Australia

M: +61 400 188 995 | E: andrew.matthews@readify.net | C:
andrew.matthews@readify.net | W: www.readify.net
<http://www.readify.net/>

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments is a confidential
communication between Readify Pty Ltd and the intended addressee and is
for the sole use of that intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and then delete
the message and any attachment(s).