CL abstract syntax and asn06 [Fwd: Re: [CL] CL project initiated on SourceForge]

Sandro,

I'd like to see the CL abstract syntax in asn06;
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/asn06

IKL uses one of the CL concrete syntaxes.
These are lisp s-expression syntaxes,
but it's annoyingly different from ACL2 syntax;
e.g. in ACL2, (and) gets case-folded to (AND),
but IKL makes use of the distinction.

 http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2006/Papers/owl-acl2/doc20

The attach suggests there's some Java stuff that
might be isomorphic to CL-in-asn06. Here's hoping
you find time to take a look...

p.s. I picked public-cwm-talk somewhat arbitrarily;
RIF overwhelms my inbox, but I could use www-rdf-logic
or www-rdf-rules, I suppose.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E

Forwarded message 1