N3 in JSON, euler.py, euler.js, unify() was: euler state of the art?

On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 01:25 +0100, jos.deroo@agfa.com wrote:
[...]
> > I'm making some notes on goals in
> > http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/plans.html
> > v 1.118 2006/12/08 21:19:33
>
> Right and I'm happy to do that, be it that I will have to
> study the js and py code again.. am to much involved with
> the yap code and I'm really most happy with the latter..
> and we actually have a maturing clinical pi (calculus)
> N3 ruleset plus a sound bayesian inferencing which is
> pure logical when the belief factors are 0's and 1's.
>
> For the py code maybe first try to run the few test cases
> in test.sh after checking out
> http://eulersharp.cvs.sourceforge.net/eulersharp/2005/11swap/

OK, I spent some time on that code today. Attached find
what I've got so far. I made an hg repository in order
to track changes...
http://homer.w3.org:8765/?fa=d04b80a1aa19;file=euler.py

I'm particularly interested in
 - finding a good JSON representation of N3 formulas
 - learning how much of N3 your .py and .js unify() routines cover

> For the js code maybe try the html pages after checking out
> http://eulersharp.cvs.sourceforge.net/eulersharp/2006/02swap/
> or straight from http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2006/02swap/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E