W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-cwm-talk@w3.org > January to March 2006

meeting record: cwm dev/paw 23 Mar 2006

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:23:21 -0600
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Message-Id: <1143789801.14764.181.camel@dirk.w3.org>

cwm dev/paw 31 Mar 2006

Present
        TimBL, Vlad, DanielK
Regrets
        DanC
Chair
        TimBL
Scribe
        TimBL, DanC
Contents
      * Topics 
             1. pre-meeting agenda review; rescheduling
             2. swap cvs access latency
             3. SXIP testing
             4. alpha testing lightweight rete engine
             5. Convene
             6. next meeting: 6 Apr
             7. Vlad's progress integrating pychinko and cwm (around the
                table)
             8. test-rein, pfproxy (around the table, Daniel)
             9. SXIP

[NEW] ACTION: Eikeon to Ask ron to copy TimBL's keys across from the
pychinko space to the policyawareweb.org space
[NEW] ACTION: Tim and Vlad talk 5pm Tuesday 28th. about proofs in cwm
[NEW] ACTION: Vlad to Send mail to public-cwm-announce@w3.org about the
inclusion of the rete as an alpha test, test

full text: http://www.policyawareweb.org/2005/pf-dev/03-23-paw-minutes

Note: minutes from last time weren't announced, but they're
available:
http://www.policyawareweb.org/2005/pf-dev/03-09-paw-minutes


-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E
Received on Friday, 31 March 2006 07:23:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:11:02 GMT