converting cwm's proof structure to PML for integration with InferenceWeb tools

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:34:16 -0600
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

FYI, we're discussing some details of this integration task
on an inferenceweb list. See

[Inferenceweb] cwm generation of pml
Dan Connolly connolly at w3.org
Thu Mar 23 11:34:24 CST 2006

Jos, I wonder if you have looked at PML, and/or at converting your proof
structure to PML for use with the InferenceWeb tools.

Speaking of proof formats and user interfaces...
back on 24 Feb, Pat Hayes told me about JAPE. I bookmarked
a paper and the website...

* Animating formal proof at the surface: experience with the Jape ...

to logic proof ... on feb 24

* jape.org.uk
Hayes recommended this proof editor today

to logic research proof semantic web rdf ... saved by 1 other person ...
on feb 24

I looked at their proof representation. It makes interesting use
of Unicode characters. I think the lexer is extensible... I think
it's written in caml. The user interface is a Java app. I played
with it a little, but I'm not sure I really get it.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E