Re: Numbers in n3

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:00:39 -0800
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: marcos rebelo <oleber@gmail.com>, public-cwm-talk@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 09:22 +0000, marcos rebelo wrote:
>
>>Hy all
>>
>>I was looking to cwm and it seems that we just have 2 types of
>>numbers: Integers and Doubles.
>>
>>Is someone considering to create the decimals in a similar way to Sparql?
>
> Yes...

I've previously updated Turtle for this afte rthis earlier agreement.
You can use booleans, integers and decimals, see:
  http://www.dajobe.org/2004/01/turtle/

> "ACTION TimBL/Yosi. Change n3.n3 to include @true, @false, and separate
> type for decimal, and make sure output format of those is right - must
> preserve type. And make tests."
>  -- http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/plans.html
>
> That action was accpeted 4 Jan, I can see from my local logs.
> We didn't send out a record of that meeting, though.
>
> Since then, lots of other things have taken priority, but it's still
> on the radar. Our next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, so there
> may be more news then.
>
> Meanwhile, patches are welcome, of course.

No patches :) but I can offer Turtle tests for these cases in
  http://www.dajobe.org/2004/01/turtle/tests/
tests 19, 21 and 22 test integers and decimal.
test 24 tests boolean.

Dave