RE: N3 and Turtle grammars

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dan Connolly <mailto:connolly@w3.org>
> Date: 20 June 2006 06:03
>
> On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 16:12 +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> [...]
> > My current development Turtle grammar is attached
>
> It refers to ARROW but doesn't define it, as far as I can tell.

Yep - and formula. It's supposed to be a combined Turtle/N3 parser
although it hasn't very much of N3 added yet.  There maybe some other
stray tokens as well as it is hacked out of SPARQL originally.

I haven't decided yet whether to have one master file, but produce two
grammars (by running cpp over the master file before running javacc [*])
or whether to have one master grammar and catch the non-Turtle-isms by
having hooks in the grammar to check a "Turtle only" flag.  It looks to
be all about getting the better error messages.

	Andy

[*] That is the way the ARQ syntax extensions work for SPARQL.