Re: inferenceweb browser and cwm interoperating (euler too!)

http://eulersharp.cvs.sourceforge.net/eulersharp/2006/02swap/euler.yap?revision=1.44

http://eulersharp.cvs.sourceforge.net/eulersharp/2006/02swap/etc5.ref?revision=1.58

>> and it is a pleasure to use
>> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/reason
>
> Wow... I got check.py to check the first proof there with just a couple
> tweaks:
>
> 1. add a r:Proof on the ultimate step

That was fixed last Sunday and the actual etc5.ref is at
http://eulersharp.sourceforge.net/2006/02swap/etc5.ref

> 2. add r:source <http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/socrates.n3>
>    to the 2 parsing steps and take the r:gives off them

That's a bit more difficult as we currently in the
euler5 prototype get the input from euler1 which
does the n3 parsing and the aggregation of input
fact and rule files and we give the source
information right now as [ a r:Parsing; r:gives
(<http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/socrates.n3>!log:semantics
<http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/socratesQ.n3>!log:semantics)!log:conjunction
It is still a prototype (but runs quite huge test cases)
and I will look what can change tomorrow :)
and I will check asap with check.py

(*)