cwm and redland

From: Alessio Carenini <carenini@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:07:22 +0200
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
I've modified webAccess.py allowing it to load triples from a Redland DB
which supports contexts (currently only with BerkeleyDB backend).
If you pass from the command line an URI like this:
	databaseName://path_of_db+context_uri
it will load triples which belongs to context "context_uri" located in
the database "databaseName" with path "path_of_db". The implementation
is a bit crude but it seems it works...
You need patched webAccess.py and redland_vfs.py (new file)
Please tell me if it works or if it's completely wrong...

--
Alessio Carenini