Re: Off topic: Python unit testing tools

From: Stefano Debenedetti <ste@demaledetti.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 14:39:20 +0200
To: Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org>
CC: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

Graham Klyne ha scritto:
> I'm working on drawing the software development into a test-led
> discipline, and am wondering if anyone has any knowledge of any Python
> equivalents to Mock object, XMLUnit and HTTPUnit libraries available in
> Java?  Even if they're only very embryonic, I'd much rather throw my
> efforts into supporting an existing project than trying to create new
> libraries.

Hello Graham, you might be interested in checking out this twisted.trial [1] example [2]. For more web-specific stuff nevow [3] (which is twisted-based) has a test suite [4] also worth seeing.

ciao
ste

[1] http://twistedmatrix.com/projects/core/
[2] http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2005-October/011714.html