Re: Possible problems with current cwm archive

From: Yosi Scharf <syosi@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:49:46 -0400
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Cc: david.h.jones@boeing.com

> Down load link appears to be incorrect. I was only able to download
> when I used the link:
> http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/cwm.tgz

The correct link to the current cwm tarball is
cwm.tgz has not been generated since last June, and should be pointed to
nowhere. Where did you still find it?
cwm.tar.gz is linked to from
If you have any problems with cwm.tar.gz, that is a bug and I want to
know about it. Send it to public-cwm-bugs.

> Using the above link, the source file 'formula.py' had the following
> around line 556:
> <<<<<<< formula.py
> =======
> 	    if diag.chatty_flag > 54:
>         	progress("vars=", vars)
>                 progress("vars=", [v.uriref() for v in vars])

That should not have been possible. Strange. There is a reason why the
release mechanism was changed. With the new cwm.tar.gz that certainly
should not be possible.