Notation for sets in n3

From: Yosi Scharf <syosi@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 15:06:14 -0400
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Cc: syosi@mit.edu, timbl@w3.org

Recently, it was decided that Cwm should have support for sets.

This leads to the question, what delimeter should a set have in n3? The
problem is n3 already use every ascii delimeter I can think of.
    (...) is taken for lists
    {...} is taken for formulae
    [...] is taken for anonymous nodes
    <...> is taken for resources

My father suggested ..., but being as that cannot be typed on a
standard keyboard, is unlikely to be useful.

My personal opinion is something like {|...|} would be best. Something
like $(...) might also work. It seems no matter what we do, readability
is compromised.

Yosi