a profiler for cwm

From: Yosi Scharf <syosi@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:53:34 -0400
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org
Cc: syosi@mit.edu

I wrote a small profiler for cwm. It is located at
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/my_profiler.py
It is written using the python hotshot module. Just put it in
  the same directory as cwm, and run it the same way you would run cwm.
It tells you what's taking so long.

It clearly will not work on a non-posix system, though that
  is trivally fixed, just give it somewhere else to redirect cwm's
output. My using it has resulted in 100% spreedups on bNode heavy files
already.

On a related note, since I'm working on performance right now, what
performance problems does cwm have right now that bother you?

Yosi