papertrail bank works now

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:20:32 -0600
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

One of the first things I tried to do with cwm/n3 was
model a checking account in the paper trail style.
 http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/PaperTrail.html

I was stuck on list handling bugs for the longest time,
but I just checked today, and it's working:

# USAGE:
#  python ../cwm.py checking.n3 bankSW.n3 --think --data >,statement.n3

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/ppt-bank/checking.n3

it correctly reads the statement and the checks and computes
the new bank account balance.

I added a link to ppt-bank from PaperTrail.html, tim.

(and I added a link to the web services workshop and changed
the page to XHTML and utf-8).

I wonder how many of the design issues notes now have running
code behind them. I don't think I've added the links in as
many cases as I should have.

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?