string: cases

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:39:27 +0100
To: public-cwm-talk@w3.org

[forwarding an older mail]

In the mean time I've implemented the builtins
str:matches and str:notMatches for both java and .net i.e.

I know that this is not strictly *about* cwm, but we want to interoperate
with cwm and in that respect I wanted to ask if the str:matches is intended
to determine if a string exactly matches a given pattern or to determine
if a string contains a pattern (we did the former i.e. the "exactly

Another link is that we have python code in the works
and Guido is actually working on a next (major) release and that's
running backward chaining code...

semWaving :)

----- Forwarded by Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER on 26/02/2004
21:17 -----