Re: diff:replacement of a document.

Oh well perhaps it just really is not that complicated. It is probably
just what I had thought initially, adding the following to your file:

{ ?x blog:entry "1"; blog:text "RDF is difficult."}		diff:replacement
{ ?x blog:entry" "1"; blog:text "RDF is easy!"}

is  an act of changing the theory of your file change, just like adding
most simple grounded statements will result in a change of theory.

I suppose part of my difficulty was trying to understand what adding
the inverse would do to the same file. Especially if one thinks of the
fact that these statements are not meant to be ordered.

{ ?x blog:entry" "1"; blog:text "RDF is easy!"}
		diff:replacement
{ ?x blog:entry "1"; blog:text "RDF is difficult."}

But I suppose a good interpreter, noticing these two statements cancel
each other out, would just remove them.

Thanks for the extended  examples at
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/

It is helping me get my head around all of this.

Henry