W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-cwm-bugs@w3.org > May 2004

Re: diff.py not working

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:17:37 +0200
Message-Id: <D213EF64-A052-11D8-BE2D-000A95D9FA7A@bblfish.net>
To: public-cwm-bugs@w3.org

On 7 May 2004, at 19:56, Henry Story wrote:

> Sorry that was the wrong output I sent. Below is what I am getting. It 
> looks like it is trying to get the file http://purl.org/atom/ns and 
> croaking on trying to parse that. I'll see if I can point the name 
> space to the right file.

That was indeed correct.

  I needed the name space to point to the owl file I used as a model. It 
still does not work, but that is because my graph is insufficiently 
labeled. I will need to read TBL's paper more carefully and see if I 
can improve the constraints on the OWL semantics, or if I just need to 
find a way create resource names for the graph elements.

Henry

PS. Sorry to have pressed the bug filing button too soon. That must 
have been because I did not get the tests to work previously...
Received on Friday, 7 May 2004 14:17:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 19:51:59 UTC