Re: ETLyte - CSV Validation

As we get more implementations of CSV on the Web, it would be useful to have a way to find them. The Implementation Report only lists those that were done at the CR transition. Perhaps a page hanging off of the GitHub home page [2] and referenced from the CG page would be the easiest way to maintain this, or simply use the GitHub Wiki [3] with relevant links.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/PR-earl/earl.html <http://w3c.github.io/csvw/publishing-snapshots/PR-earl/earl.html>[2] https://w3c.github.io/csvw/ <https://w3c.github.io/csvw/>
[3] https://github.com/w3c/csvw/wiki <https://github.com/w3c/csvw/wiki>