Proposed a CSVW Community Group - please vote in support

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 16:07:55 +0000
To: "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
As discussed on the call (as well as last year during the templating
debates) I've just proposed a W3C Community Group for CSVW. It needs five
votes of support before it is confirmed - please vote :)

I kept the description pretty high level (and non-committal w.r.t.
"support" vs "mutual support"), and shared a few more comments in the
associated blog post that announced the proposal.

"CSV on the Web <https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Main_Page> collaboration,
discussion and mutual support for implementors, publishers and spec
developers. Focus is on W3C’s CSVW specs but also on related work e.g.
R2RML, potential extensions, errata and test cases."

https://www.w3.org/community/blog/2016/01/06/proposed-group-csv-on-the-web-community-group/#comment-61777

Our previous discussion of a community group was much more restricted (see
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2014Nov/0028.html). I
prefer this approach, which basically gives us a single mailing list,
avoiding premature fragmentation of discussion.

Dan