Re: Link errors in the UCR

Hi @iherman

I've fixed the issues reported in pubrules and link checkers. PR #835
<https://github.com/w3c/csvw/pull/835> (already merged) is the last of the
updates and incorporates a new Diff that takes account of my changes.

I've raised ISSUE #836 <https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/836> to remind
us (you!) that the ePub version of this need to be generated ... I've not
done this and don't know how to.

Finally, a couple of comments on the Link Checker results:

   - I get 403 on http://ckan.org/ ... it works fine if I access normally
   through a browser
   - There are a number of complaints about broken fragment identifiers
   (pages in PDF, rows in a table). We've discussed these before with the
   web-master and agreed that these were fine ... I've not changed these URLs.

So that's it from me for the UCR doc (I hope).

Jeremy