The errata page should work now on Safari...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 17:49:01 +0100
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
The problem was related to the change on our web site lately on using https everywhere (and make some internal magic for old pages). It seems that Safari does not yet use the latest HTTP tricks and it failed (whereas Firefox and Chrome are fine). As a result, some scripts did not load. I have changed the html file to an explicit usage of https and it now works. (At least I hope)

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead