Re: Timing questions

Jeni,

I just checked, and one issue is still open:

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/741

and assigned to you... Can you take care of it?

The good news is that if everything is lined up, we may not need a transition call, more exactly Ralph, Philippe and I may be enough to settle this. This is because it is not a controversial case....

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)