Re: Tagging a column as an enumeration of values

Hello Gregg,

The fact that the information is spread in multiple documents confused
me a bit :) I had missed the fact that the separator property also
applied to columns.

It's clear now, thanks!

columns : {
{
      "name": "comments",
      "titles": "Comments",
      "dc:description": "Supplementary comments relating to the
operation or tree.",
      "datatype": "string",
      "separator": ";"
    }, ....