Re: In preparation to REC...

Actually… I may have found some ways of including the issues automatically into the errata page. It will require some javascripting, but I do not mind playing with this. This means that the content of the errata page will be filled automatically. I would still keep that page on github, if anybody wants to make some change at some point later…

Ivan

----