Reading Time!!!

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:01:21 +0100
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

I have closed the last relevant issues (through the diagram update), and have also merged the last outstanding PR (related to acknowledgements; Gregg, I have cross-checked the names again). So, the current status: we have NO open issues for this round and no open PR. Wow!

Reading time: we should all find the time to re-read the documents to see if there is anything that has to be done before publishing.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead