Open issues to handle

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:09:05 +0100
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
For our meeting this afternoon: these are the issues we still have to handle before publishing

http://bit.ly/19OJSLq

I have removed the use case document issue and the 'For LCCR', ie, postponed issues. A bit worrying that we have three issues that requires decision:

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/393
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/389
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/388

and we still have 3 other issues that require editorial attention.

I think we should have an internal review round before publishing, and we need 4-5 days in admin and respec generation time before the publishing day itself. Plus 6th of April is Easter Monday.

I think what is realistic is to publish on the 9th of April, ie, two weeks from tomorrow. This requires we get rid of those 6 issues this week, we let ourselves a week for internal review and possible last minutes touch-up of the documents as a followup, and the publishing round.

Does this sound like a possible plan?

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C