Re: Regrets for this week's call

Hi- I am still in Australia and the wifi in the hotel is horrible (not to
say that the call would start at midnight local time) ... so regrets from
me. I'm back in the UK next week. Agree that a push is needed to close out
the remaining issues. Apologies for being out of the loop for the last
2-weeks. Jeremy