Re: Regrets for this week's call

> On Jun 23, 2015, at 4:56 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>

>> On 23 Jun 2015, at 11:23 , Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:17 Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm afraid I can't make the call this week as I have our quarterly work offsite.
>>
>> Dan, do you still want to go ahead with the call?
>>

>> I would vote for cancelling (am still in Croatia with varying connectivity).
>>
>> Are there any major points that deserve discussion this week regardless of phone vs email/github? Well known location seems the most active  ... any others?
>
> There are still some other issues open, primarily in I18N. Some issues came up regarding the media type registration, too.
>
> What really worries me is our own timing, and that needs urgent actions. Our charter closes on the 31 August. Our original plan was to go to LCCR in June and, relying on this, ask for an extension. Clearly, with the .well-known discussion dragging on (#$%^&!), as well as the other open issues, we are not ready with our document for another 1-2 weeks. (Unless we put a dedicated effort to close everything asap, although I am not sure what to do with the .well-known issue at this point.) Note also that the documents should document all the changes that have been done since our last publication; I am not sure that was systematically done so far, so that may require some additional work.

I agree that we’re running short on time, and things are dragging out. I think we could put these issues to bed with some effort.

We also need to approve the tests.

Regarding .well-known, it seems unlikely that the TAG will officially change it’s position, and I don’t think that much else has changed. @mot suggested adding some wording about caching of .well-known/csvm in the absence of specific caching instructions.

I went through the change log and updated metadata & model document change sections as I thought appropriate.

Gregg