Re: agenda for a CSVW call tomorrow?

Hi-

I note that there are a couple of emails with comment on the csv2* CR
publications; JSON [1] and RDF [2]. As yet unprocessed, but not forgotten.

I don't think there's anything urgent; mostly grammatical from a quick
parse. Will progress these in slow-time over the next few weeks; making
changes in GitHub as necessary.

Jeremy

[1]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2015Jul/0062.html
[2]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2015Jul/0060.html