Re: Regrets

I don't think we're quorate today; perhaps Gregg and I will chat.
Issues we all might discuss in email:

1. blog post - I started a google doc towards this but it emerged that
W3C's homepage news was going to carry all the basic info I'd planned.
Let's talk about a more creative / immersive post that draws people
into the topic.

2. test cases - I believe we ought to consider them approved.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2015Jul/0056.html
is lacking some +1s though. We should all write down our +1s for the
record.

3. tell everyone you know - in the last major milestone we mailed a
pile of lists. We should do the same with the CRs. Let's share that
out.

Looking at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2015Apr/0050.html
I can handle public-lod, semantic-web, public-schemaorg and related
W3C CGs. Where else should we circulate the announcement?