Re: Agenda for CSV WG F2F

Jeni,

Thanks!

minor comments:

- There was some errors in the references (using wrong URL-s for the issues). I took care of those.
- Issue #179 is listed for Monday afternoon (1.9) in a block of issues that seem to be fairly benign. This one, however, with the phantom columns and such, does not seem to be minor to me... Actually, it is listed for the afternoon of Friday (2.3) which seems to be a better place. May be better to remove it from 1.9
- I must say that I am pretty much in the dark, at this moment, on the role of primary keys, foreign keys, etc, and how we imagine that to work in the, say, RDF generation. For example, at this moment, for a single table primary keys are not used at all, by virtue of the aboutUrl templates. It may be a good idea to add some kind of an overview at the beginning of Friday, at 2.1

Ivan

> On 08 Feb 2015, at 15:51 , Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> As promised, I’ve fleshed out the agenda for the CSV WG F2F next Thursday & Friday, assigning all the ‘needs discussion/decision’ emails into buckets and giving them timeslots. It’s here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/F2F_Agenda_2015-02
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeni
> --