Re: Fwd: [csvw] Remove requirement to merge metadata (#511)

++1 from me on removing merge from the spec. I've always been a -1 on it
(though an insufficiently vociferous one given my role as editor).

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see