Re: Publication process status...

I have updated all files; there were some link checker errors in the syntax and metadata documents, plus the minor issues that Jeremy found. All four document go through the pubrules' checker as well as the link checkers.

Publication request has been sent.

I guess we are done with this, the rest is in the webmaster's hands…

Ivan