Publication process status...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 07:00:17 +0200
Cc: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
To: Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Guys,

you are all great:-) The four documents are now on the W3C /TR/2015 space and the first casual check (links to diffs etc) are all fine. Later today (it is 7am here) I will run the pubrules checker on all of them just to be on the safe side; I plan to have that done before lunch time. I will then issue a publication request to the webmaster for a publication on Thursday.

Thanks to all!

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C