Re: Agenda for 2014-09-10 and 2014-09-17

Regrets, I'm in the boarding lounge now for my flight back for London to San Francisco.

My basic position remains to use a minimal Moustache-like syntax executed for each record, with a minimal set of string functions to be applied to cell content. I think some support of micro-syntaxes is required (e.g., for date formats), but sticking to standard regular-expression substitution patterns should handle this as a string function, referencing the template to use.

Gregg Kellogg

Sent from my iPad