some questions on metadata examples...

From: Axel Polleres <axel@polleres.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:05:20 -0700
To: W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Looking at

http://w3c.github.io/csvw/csv2rdf/#example-1

The example in Section 3 does not seem to be valid JSON (i.e. some ',' too many).

Likewise, Example 3, misses some ',' (after the ']')

Plus, Example 3, even if I fix the ',' issue seems to only generate one single triple when converting into RDF:

<http://www.example.org/tree-ops.csv> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <file:///Users/apollere/Table> .

... looking for help, or does that indicate that we're not operating in valid JSON-LD grounds?

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna