Re: Minutes of the first F2F day

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:25:59 -0700
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Addison Phillips <addison@lab126.com>, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, "Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, Ben De Meester <ben.demeester@ugent.be>, Carlos Laufer <laufer@globo.com>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
On 28 Oct 2014 05:52, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> The minutes are here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2014/10/27-csvw-minutes.html
>
> (It took a certain amount of time, because there was an RRSAgent issue in
the background which did not handle well the fact that Boston changed day
while we were still on the meeting... So I had to use my IRC client's log
to reproduce the minutes. I hope they are all right and not much is
missing. Will be more cautious today!)

Thanks Ivan, and again to all those who scribed yesterday.

Can we have some volunteers to scribe today?

Dan