Re: Uploaded CSV of Chinook sample database

On 10/15/2014 03:44 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> http://chinookdatabase.codeplex.com/
>
> I've uploaded a shell script that converts from the Sqlite3 dump into
> CSV, alongside the CSVs.
>
> See https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/chinook
> for overview of schema / contents and links to the data files,
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/chinook/csv
>
> Intent is to use this as a well known dataset for exploring multi-CSV
> issues with mappings/templates.

And I uploaded an RML mapping document mapping the chinook CSV files to RDF.
See
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/chinook/attempts/attempt-1.

Remark: I changed the public RMLProcessor (development branch) to make
it even simpler to run the mappings just by providing the mapping
document (URL or local file) and the output file, for instance mvn
exec:java
-Dexec.args="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/csvw/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/chinook/attempts/attempt-1/chinook.rml.ttl
/path/to/local/output/file/chinook.rml.nt"

Kind regards,
Anastasia