Re: R2RML-based RDF mapping experiment in our Github repo

On 2 October 2014 16:44, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> short version:
>
> R2RML-based mapping experiment here -
> https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/master/examples/tests/scenarios/moonwalkersdemo/

Ivan kindly points out that I committed to the wrong branch. So all my
links should have had 'gh-pages' not 'master':

e.g.
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/moonwalkersdemo
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events/events-listing.csv
etc.

I have just also copied those files and began changing them into an
events-oriented example,
https://github.com/w3c/csvw/tree/gh-pages/examples/tests/scenarios/events
- intention is to generate RDF that matches at the triples level what
Google takes from JSON-LD for music gigs, i.e.
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/4620133?hl=en

These files don't yet use the 'attempts-n' structure we've used
elsewhere; first I wanted to get the mapping tool working and
understand it, and share that knowledge. But it should ideally now let
us integrate with the other examples so we can compare mapping
techniques side by side. I'll also extract a 'target triples' event
description and find a good place for it...

Dan