Re: Use Case document

Ivan,

>>we can add a note to each requirements on whether this Working Group will
'answer' that requirement in what it produces (with some references to
specs or overall design elements) or whether it decided that this would go
beyond the charter or what the WG can achieve in this round and that it is
postponed to a successor group if the community decides to set up one.

That sounds like a really good approach.

Eric