Re: Help on editing metadata vocabulary document?

Hi Eric,

Thanks :) Yes, adding examples to the metadata specification would be
really useful. I think that most sections could do with some, eg an
Examples subsection of 3.5 Tables [1] would demonstrate the various
properties that are listed in that section. I added some in a subsection of
3.8 Schemas [2], so maybe follow a similar approach in each of the sections?

You can either commit directly into the gh-pages branch or create new
branches if you want the examples to be reviewed/discussed before including
them.

Let me know if you need some more specific guidance.

Cheers,

Jeni

[1] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/metadata/#tables
[2] http://w3c.github.io/csvw/metadata/#examples