RE: Hidden hierarchy example

Hi Dan

The data itself looks like fairly standard CSV content which we should be able to map, as you say, to SKOS. The interpretation of the hierarchy feels to me like a subsequent step that one could do to populate SKOS broader/narrower relationships.

So ... parsing a hierarchy doesn't feel like part of our core requirements.

Had you anticipated adding this as a use case?

Jeremy