Re: Template as mechanism for CSV conversion.

Hi
mustache is a good solution indeed for generating CSV formats... for other
format is useful but sometimes could be counterproductive. For example for
generating XML based on templates a good option is also Thymeleaf.

What is interesting about thymleaf is the concept of "natural templates":
it could be great if it was possible to produce a similar approach to other
formats

Alfredo