Re: CSV2RDF redraft

I've probably missed this, but is there a wiki draft on how to specify csv
metadata.

I would assume that if a CSV file doesn't have a header, then the header
information could be specified in a metadata file. Then the mapping file
would make use of that metadata file to know the column name/position.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com